Communications. Surveillance. Security.
Rohde & Schwarz is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of electronic test and measurement and communications equipment. Our solutions for secure radiocommunications, radiomonitoring and test and measurement support all branches of the armed forces in fulfilling their missions and help keep aviation safe. The more than 7000 airborne radios delivered demonstrates the great trust placed in the company.
Our solutions are software defined, interoperable and have crypto protection to the highest classification levels.
Convince yourself of the effectiveness of the innovative and field-proven communications, surveillance and security solutions:
Rohde & Schwarz cordially invites you to visit our booth at FIDAE 2018.
R&S®M3AR Software Defined Radios
The R&S®M3AR family is the product of decades of experience, especially in the design and development of airborne radio equipment and software defined radio technology.
The R&S®M3AR multiband, multimode, multirole radio is the solution of choice for the reliable transmission of mission-critical information, whether for jet or propeller aircraft, helicopters or unmanned aerial vehicles.
R&S®QPS Quick Personnel Security Scanners
The R&S®QPS is a state-of-the-art millimeterwave security scanner that automatically detects potentially dangerous items carried on the body or in clothing. The scanner can be used for airport security checks, security at public events with a high threat potential and access control at securityrelated facilities.
R&S®M3AR Software defined radio family
• Frequency range from 30 MHz to 400 MHz
• Compact and lightweight with high transmit power
(up to 20 W in AM mode and up to 30 W in FM mode)
• EPM (ECCM): HAVE QUICK II, SATURN, R&S®SECOS
• Embedded NATO or R&S®SECOS encryption
• Approved for jet and propeller aircraft as well as helicopters
and unmanned aerial vehicles
• Suitable for communications with military and civil air
traffic control (e.g. 8.33 kHz channel spacing or offset
carrier receive operation)
• Flat instrument with low weight and high positioning flexibility
• Escape routes through the lanes remain open
• Low fire load
• Mobile version (on wheels) also available
• Reliable, quiet continuous operation
• Insensitive to temperature fluctuations
• Low maintenance costs due to stable calibration and no moving parts
• Integration into local networks possible
• Software updates to meet future requirements
Rohde & Schwarz is delighted to announce that it has received a supplier award at the recent NATS Supplier Conference, 2017. The one day conference organised by NATS, the UK's leading provider of air traffic control services, brought together companies involved in the deployment of the SESAR...| » Further reading
The R&S QPS 200 from Rohde & Schwarz is the first new people screening system to be certified by the TSA for use at US and international aviation and other security checkpoints. Rohde & Schwarz, a world leader in manufacturing test and measurement, communications, and broadcast and ...| » Further reading
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 89 4129-12345
Fax: +49 89 4129-13777
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.